£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Adviser to join them on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Your main job purpose will be to provide proactive and comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to both internal and external customers which will involve interpreting the customer's need, initiating appropriate service delivery and ensuring effective resolution of their requests. As the Customer Service Adviser, your main duties will include:
- Deal with receipts of payments (for cash, cheques and card payments) and preparation of associated paperwork in an efficient and effective manner.
- Deal with customer's complaints in accordance with the Council's Corporate Complaints process, advise customers of the applicable procedures, proactively resolving complaints wherever possible and recording them as advised and escalate to Service Recovery team if required.
- Contact customers to monitor satisfaction and quality control checks.
- To resolve customer enquiries by telephone, electronically, post or face to face (including assisting with the filling in of the appropriate forms).
- Receive requests, assess and establish the reason for the request, together with its urgency, and taking prompt, appropriate action in accordance with procedures and instructions for all services.
To be successful for this position, you will need to have:
- Proven experience of working within team providing an excellent standard of customer service
- GCSE Level English and Mathematics (at Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Working towards (or willing to) NVQ 3 Customer Care and ECDL qualification or equivalent
- Operator in Windows based technology e.g. Web & telephone
- Experienced in dealing with and defusing conflict
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 16:30
Pay rate: £9.00 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases