Up to £11.27 per hour + PAYE + Holiday Pay
about 1 month ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
Working in the Information Services - Service Operations team to assist in the provision of a flexible and proficient administrative service to support technical teams, dealing with and resolving requests for advice and help whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Provide a wide administrative support to technical teams.
- Organising schedules and appointments where required.
- Receiving customers and escorting them to appropriate technical teams.
- A proficient level of experience in use of software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Monitor technical team inbox.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Postion is onsite, there is no option for working from home
Experience and qualifications:
1 years' experience working in an office environment in an administrative role and NVQ level 3 equivalent.
Hours of work are between 8.30am till 7pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.