£10.01 - £11.01 per hour
24 days ago
4 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy offices based in Theale on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 20 hours per week, at £10.01 p/h.
As the Customer Service Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To handle a range of communications from both internal and external customers and contacts, including service requests and complaints.
- Provide first response technical advice and support to internal and external customers.
- Provide consistent information and advice to all of our customers and partners.
- Support officers to carry out their duties which may involve off-site visits.
- Produce mail-outs using mail merge.
- Assist in the development of procedures, QMS, and software upgrades with new technology and equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Public Protection Partnership Web site.
- Assist in the provision of technical advice including supporting customers with the website and booking appointments for professional advice.
- To produce and format a range of documents, including letters, reports, minutes, and presentations, ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
- To maintain and update files and records, including those of a highly confidential nature such as personal details and business information using existing systems and processes and ensuring accuracy and security of information.
- To collect process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security.
- Provide cover for other team members during the absence.
- Such other duties as may from time to time be necessary, compatible with the nature of the post.
- Identify, and then pursue, any opportunities for service improvements.
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures, and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
To be successful for this Customer Service Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer focused environment
- Experience of Uniform, Flare, TLC, and Land Registry Searches
- Experience of answer telephone calls from members of the public
- Experience in supporting a team of professional officers
- Good knowledge of computer softwares.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.