£10.41 - £11.41 per hour
24 days ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy offices based in Totnes on a temporary basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.41 p/h.
As the Customer Service Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi-departmental project teams Customer empowerment
- Proactively market the benefits of digital and self-service channels to all customers and demonstrate and coach them in their use, including rostered floor walking to enable queue management and to encourage and assist with customer self-serve
- Work with other team members to organize and manage workloads effectively, ensuring that all customer and performance standards and targets are achieved
- Access and accurately update all relevant information systems, both customer and back office
- Actively develop and maintain extensive working knowledge of Council services and procedures
Though it will be agile work, working from home, training might need to be undertaken, so needs to be able to travel if needed.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.