£9.51 - £10.51 per hour
28 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy offices based in Basingstoke on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.51 p/h.
As the Customer Service Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support for the sales service and direct support to Sales Consultants.
- Make and receive contact with our customers by telephone, email, SMS, and Social Media.
- Responsible for lead generation via reactive and proactive methods. You'll be responsible for conversion of leads to appointments.
- You'll build rapport with our customers using open questions to better understand our customers' circumstances, needs and what's important to them.
- Understand the various products that we offer our customers and keep knowledge up to date by training, coaching and sharing with colleagues.
- Collate and maintain information around availability of our developments and homes using the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Keep and maintain accurate records via the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Act as a representative for Sovereign and be an ambassador for the brand and service that is offered.
- Use appropriate call scripts and email templates to facilitate the efficient appropriate responses to our customers within agreed service levels (currently 24 hours).
- Collate and manage the collection of a large number of documents from various sources (i.e. internal and external stakeholders).
- Arrange for legal documentation to be reviewed by appropriate departments and external stakeholders.
- Establish effective relationships with internal departments, development, and finance to ensure effective knowledge sharing is in place.
- Reference, scan and file documents as necessary to support success of project.
- Liaise with IT to build effective data sharing solution to enable documentation to be forwarded onto external parties.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.