£10.14 - £11.14 per hour
3 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our busy offices based in Totnes on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.14 p/h.
As the Customer Service Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi-departmental project teams
- Proactively market the benefits of digital and self-service channels to all customers and demonstrate and coach them in their use, including rostered floor walking to enable queue management and to encourage and assist with customer self-serve
At present we are working from home so it will be agile work, Laptop & equipment will be provided. The equipment will need to be collected from Follaton House on the first day. Work will mainly be over the phone but could also be via social media & webchat. The interview will be via Skype.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.