Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£9.21 - £9.67 per hour
14 days ago
Our client is seeking a Customer Liason Advisor on an initial 8 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
To provide an effective point of contact for customers which provides confidence that Unitas is a customer focused organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the business in promoting a positive safety culture in managing health, safety, and environment activities in projects and ensure that all subcontracts include appropriate SHE provisions.
- Support the business in building and operating a first-class business stream to achieve the company objectives for the designated area of the business.
- Support the business in ensuring projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Issue information to residents informing them of when the work is to commence and provide any further information as and when required.
- Arrange access to the dwellings in accordance with the agreed sequence of work.
- Undertake introductory visits to customer homes to assess their needs and to communicate these back to the site teams.
- Establish or assist the surveyor to establish the customer selection of kitchen, bathroom and other appropriate units and finishing's.
- Undertake progressive customer visits as directed during the works to ensure customers are kept abreast of progress and any developments.
- Undertake customer visits as directed on completion of the works to explain maintenance issues and obtain feedback to report customer satisfaction.
- Participate as directed in meetings on the refurbishment work with residents, client officer and other parties.
- Maintain customer satisfaction records and contribute to the timely delivery of project reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain regular contact with tenants throughout the works and to keep records of all visits and issues or compliments / complaints made, and investigate claims for compensation. Provide weekly reporting to the customer service team or Project Manager. Page 2 of 3.
- Keep all members of the team informed daily of issues arising from customer visits / surgeries.
- Work within the procedures of the Company.
- Establish strong and co-operative links with colleagues, customer and clients representatives.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may arise.
- All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed Unitas Policy and Procedures, having regard to Unitas' commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of Equal Opportunities, a Health and Safety culture, a customer focused approach and good employee relations.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a particular
- emphasis on listening.
- A basic understanding of contract responsibilities and requirements.
- An awareness of good Health and Safety practice particularly with
- regard to the welfare of customers.
- Proven experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Experience of solving problems effectively.
- Skills and Abilities.
- An ability to empathise with the customer.
- Understand and be sympathetic to the differing personal, social and
- cultural needs of customers.
- High standards of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good IT Skills.
- A full, clean driving license essential.
- Able to attend evening meetings when required.
- Influencing, assertiveness and negotiation skills.
- Honest, fair minded and approachable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer care and customer focus.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases