£10.41 - £13.10 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 2 months ago
A 3 month+ opportunity has arisen for a Customer Contact Team Member within the local authorities in Totnes.
- Part of a highly effective and professional multi skilled customer service team
- Proactively manage and resolve customer issues through a range of channels
- Support and encourage customer empowerment and self-serve
- good, but developing knowledge of council wide services, adherence to readily understood rules and procedures
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi departmental project teams
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 09:00am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.