£10.14 - £11.14 per hour
24 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Contact Team Member to join our clients offices based in Tavistock on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Customer Contact Team Member, your main duties will include:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi departmental project teams
To be successful for this Customer Contact Team Member post you will need to have:
- Access and accurately update all relevant information systems, both customer and back office
- Actively develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of Council services and procedures
- Level 8 - good, but developing knowledge of council wide services, adherence to readily understood rules and procedures
- Level 7 - good practical knowledge of more involved tasks across a range of disciplines or better practical knowledge of more involved tasks in one specialist area, some choices based on the policy framework
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.