£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is seeking Customer Contact Team Member on an initial 1 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 37 Hours
Pay Rate: £10.14
- Part of a highly effective and professional multi skilled customer service team
- Proactively manage and resolve customer issues through a range of channels
- Support and encourage customer empowerment and self-serve
- Level 8 - good, but developing knowledge of council wide services, adherence to readily understood rules and procedures
- Level 7 - good practical knowledge of more involved tasks across a range of disciplines or better practical knowledge of more involved tasks in one specialist area, some choices based on the policy framework
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled customer service team to attain the highest possible standards of customer care
- Proactively manage and resolve a wide range of customer issues through multiple channels e.g. face-to-face, telephone, letter, email, the Customer Portal - referring to other teams within agreed protocols
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. undertake customer surveys, highlight opportunities for empowering further, participate in multi departmental project teams
- Proactively market the benefits of digital and self-service channels to all customers and demonstrate and coach them in their use, including rostered floor walking to enable queue management and to encourage and assist with customer self-serve
- Work with other team members to organise and manage workloads effectively, ensuring that all customer and performance standards and targets are achieved
- Access and accurately update all relevant information systems, both customer and back office.
- Actively develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of Council services and procedures.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases