£9.46 - £9.93 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Customer Contact Advisor on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
You will be working with our new and existing customers, to provide and facilitate contact via a range of mediums including telephone, email, SMS and social media. You will be responsible for providing an efficient lead management service to our Sales Consultants roles and deal with related administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the sales service and direct support to Sales Consultants.
- Make and receive contact with our customers by telephone, email, SMS, and Social Media.
- Responsible for lead generation via reactive and proactive methods.
- You'll be responsible for conversion of leads to appointments.
- You'll build rapport with our customers using open questions to better understand our customer's circumstances, needs and what's important to them.
- Understand the various products that we offer our customers and keep knowledge up to date by training, coaching and sharing with colleagues.
- Collate and maintain information around availability of our developments and homes using the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Keep and maintain accurate records via the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Act as a representative for Sovereign and be an ambassador for the brand and service that is offered. Use appropriate call scripts and email templates to facilitate the efficient appropriate responses to our customers within agreed service levels (currently 24 hours).
- Collate and manage the collection of a large number of documents from various sources (i.e. internal and external stakeholders).
- Arrange for legal documentation to be reviewed by appropriate departments and external stakeholders. Establish effective relationships with internal departments, development, and finance to ensure effective knowledge sharing is in place.
- Reference, scan and file documents as necessary to support success of project. Sovereign Housing Association Limited is charitable.
- Liaise with IT to build effective data sharing solution to enable documentation to be forwarded onto external parties.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases