£10.58 - £11.11 per hour
22 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a credit controller on an initial 3-month contract to work in our offices based in Cannock.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week, Monday - Sunday.
Pay Rate: £10.58p/h
- The collection of overdue payments in line with the Company's KPI's via telephone and post within the target times set.
- Debtor Days, Aged Debt, Bad debt.
- Ensure ALL customer contact records are accurate and updated.
- Responding to customer queries, logging and forwarding to the relevant business unit for investigation and resolution. Follow up on resolved queries ensuring payment is received for previously disputed items.
- Handle all communications relating to suspension of accounts and advise depot promptly of any account changes.
- Be aware of credit risk on credit accounts and conduct credit limit reviews when applicable.
- Initiate legal processes when all other collection means have failed.
- Comply with compliance rules and regulations regarding customer data and customer bank information.
* Computer literate, excel, word, email.
* Credit Control Experience.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.