West End, London
£12.44 - £13.06 per hour
27 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Visual Arts Team Assistant/Creative Team Assistant to join our client's team in London.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £12.44 p/h
Working Hours: 36 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Provide general administrative and logistical support to the Director of Visual Arts, as necessary, including proactive diary and e-mail management and forward planning. Manage all correspondence in a fast, clear, concise and persuasive manner, with attention to detail.
- Provide general administrative and logistical support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of Visual Arts, filing, IT and systems set up, finance processes, servicing and following up meetings, note and minute taking, team diary management
- Organising travel for both Director Visual Arts and Director of Exhibitions as necessary including visa and hotel booking in the UK and overseas, liaising with overseas colleagues as necessary, and occasional support with organisation of delegations or overseas group visits
- Occasional cover for the Executive Assistant to Director Arts and the other Hub Assistant roles as agreed through line management
- Deal sensitively with confidential issues and situations
- Ensure team activity data and records for use by regions, partnerships and others is up to date, and oversight of departmental filing and records protocols
- Experience with using a system to process purchase orders and invoices such as SAP.
- Working in an international environment.
- Proof-reading skills.
- Experience of fund-raising.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Experience of being the first point of contact for a manager, department or organisation.
- A degree in a related arts subject.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.