Up to £10.71 per hour
24 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity for a Covid Special Liaison Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Portsmouth.
The candidate must hold a driving license.
The purpose of the Special Regulatory Services Liaison Officer - Covid Business compliance is to provide a range of support to the Covid Secure team by assisting with the delivery of all functions set out by Regulatory Services. This includes but not limited to providing advice, support and enforcement around issues relating to Covid-19. The role will be the first point of contact delivering front line services across the entire service - processing and responding to service enquiries and delivering routine administrative duties.
- Reviewing the up to date Covid Rules and regulations within the Portsmouth area
- Being up to date on a daily basis with local and national news articles referencing Covid 19
- Reviewing the Covid Business compliance officers visits from the day before and highlighting any breaches
- Investigating and collating evidence for the regulatory service lead to review and action if required
- Responding or signposting enquiries from the general public and businesses relating to questions, queries, concerns and complaints via phone, email, letter and in person
- Currently working from home with an expectation to go out on the ground and visit businesses should the role demand it.
- Standard hours are 9am - 5pm but an expectation to work out of hours if required, including late nights if visits are required for premises such as bars and restaurants
Rate of Pay
Hours of work are 09:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
To apply please send your CV or e-mail for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.