Up to £46 per hour + Excellent Benefits
13 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a Covid Response Environmental Health Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Watford.
Experienced manager required to manage covid response ( contact tracing, self isolation, outbreak management) - team of 10, and does not include business compliance work. Will be part of the management team with other EH Managers. Remote working mostly, but face to face expected where necessary to undertake the role effectively for example for team discussions, 1-1s or committee. All planned in advance.
Lead the local operational and strategic response to covid within the scope of infection control and public health. Managing reactive resources to reduce transmission and maximise vaccine uptake and identifying the proactive actions and projects necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Understanding of the Public sector
- Good knowledge of COVID legislation and government guidance.
- Ability to interpret and implement latest legislation and guidance and explain it to others.
- Excellent IT skills - ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and any other required software.
- Experience of dealing with politically sensitive issues.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.