£21.11 - £22.11 per hour
15 days ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a COVID Project Manager to join our busy offices based in Sandbach on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £21.11 p/h.
As the COVID Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- To lead, plan and manage the delivery of complex projects within a programme framework, in accordance with the specified scope, quality, budget, timescale and resource objectives, and in a way that ensures high customer satisfaction.
- * Direct, motivate and manage the project resources, particularly staff teams drawn from a range of service areas as required to work on specific projects.
- * Work with customers and stakeholders throughout the project from defining quality criteria for project deliverables to delivering new capabilities into the business to ensure that project benefits and outputs remain aligned with customer priorities.
- * Map, analyse and constructively challenge business processes and requirements to ensure that opportunities for efficiencies and service improvement are maximised.
- * Identify, baseline and track both financial and non-financial benefits through the project lifecycle including putting measures in place to ensure post-project benefits realisation is robust.
- * Drive delivery of project products and work packages applying recognised good practice change management tools and techniques within the framework of the Cheshire East Council formal project management method
- * Create, maintain and share agreed on project documentation including the project initiation document, project plan, project budget, risks and issues log, benefits realisation plan and progress reports to ensure that all stakeholders including the project board have a clear and consistent understanding of the project.
- * Manage project risks and issues including identification, assessment and escalation of risks and issues, maintaining a risks and issues log and horizon scanning both internally and externally to identify interdependencies and risks to achieving the project's agreed benefits.
- * Be the first point of contact for the project with all stakeholders including partner organisations and any suppliers as necessary. Be an ambassador for the directorate an
To be successful for this COVID Project Manager post you will need to have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.