£9.94 - £12.23 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 3month+ opportunity has arisen for a Control Centre Operator to join the night shift team within Rugby Borough Council.
This position is required to cover some staff sickness and there might be a possibility of an extension past end date dependent on staffing situation and Covid restrictions.
- To enable customers of the council's lifeline service to live independently.
- To promote the lifeline service to prospective new customers.
- To promote health and wellbeing with customers to help facilitate independent living
- Respond to out-of-hours calls for council services and take appropriate action
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- To provide a dedicated, sensitive and responsive service to all customers who are connected or approach the Control Centre.
- To respond to calls connected to the Control Centre and take the appropriate action to resolve them in line with policy and procedure, for example attending on site.
- To monitor CCTV and to take appropriate action in line with policy and procedure.
- To promote, install, programme, test and maintain the equipment connected to the Control Centre. To diagnose and report any faults and take appropriate action.
- To assist and communicate with all stakeholders, including the Police and health professionals, etc.
18:15 - 06:30
Due to the long shifts, this role will typically be no more than 3 days consecutive with a day off. The successful candidate is expected to be flexible where possible.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.