£22183 - £23183 per annum
about 1 month ago
A 12 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Assistant within the local authorities in Dursley.
To provide Comprehensive administrative support to the service areas within Housing Contracts and support in all asset related data management.
- To be responsible for comprehensive administration support to officers as directed by the line manger including word processing of reports and letters and minute taking
- To be responsible for the opening of the daily post, processing of cheques and monies, and monitoring of letters as part of KPI returns.
- Assist in the stock condition collection process and ensure compliance with best practise
- To assist in the inputting and verification of all asset data following stock condition surveys and following completions of work undertaken by the department
- To be responsible for the maintenance and management of the Document Imaging System, including Housing Contracts file management, preparation of paperwork for scanning, data capture and storage in accordance with Data Protection and Access to Information legislation
- To produce monthly performance monitoring data reports and work to ensure that the performance target is met including proactively gaining customer satisfaction by various avenues e.g. conducting telephone surveys
Skills and Knowledge
- Good general education or equivalent experience in an administration role
- Proactive, take initiative and well organised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills to include all Microsoft packages
- Co-ordinate collection and upload of stock condition data
Rate of pay
Salary - £22,183
Hours of work are 09:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.