£22.74 - £23.74 per hour
8 months ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts & Performance Manager to join our client's offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week at £22.74 p/h PAYE.
As the Contracts & Performance Manager, your main duties will include:
- Develop and manage data relating to, and report on, all property-related information including:
- Stock investment forecasts
- Stock condition surveys
- Decent homes and Government regulation compliance
- Cyclical redecorations programmes
- Asset appraisal reports
- Disposals of assets
- Health and safety
- Fire safety
- Cyclical compliance inspections; electrical, fire equipment, water, lifts etc
- Monitor and update progress on all tasks, targets and milestones within the capital and revenue programmes as required, including developing business plans and budget profiles.
- Develop performance and monitoring systems in relation to budget, forecasting, variance reporting, output performance and KPIs and provide regular analyses and reports on the capital and revenue programme's economic effectiveness. Update progress on all tasks, targets and milestones within Property Services as required, including developing business plans and budget profiles.
- Monitor the detailed performance of property services teams and ensure the provision of accurate financial and budgetary information.
- Provide management information and support the capital and revenue bidding process and the provision of Housing Capital Investment Board (HCIB) and Capital Investment Panel (CIP) reports.
- Initiate, develop, prepare and present complex reports and carry out complex work on a number of diverse subjects, involving statistical analysis, in relation to the above range of duties, often where recognised general principles are not completely adequate to determine procedures and decisions. This may involve working out own approaches to major problems.
- Respond to enquiries and supply complex data and information to senior management, Councillors and other Council departments and other external agencies including Local Government reports and returns.
- Utilise Microsoft Systems, Keystone and Northgate systems to develop and manage data relating to planned, cyclical and major works component replacement and compliance, repairs, servicing, disposal of assets and Health & Safety.
- Ensure regular auditing and updating of Keystone and other housing databases to ensure all reports are accurate and any anomalies investigated and rectified.
- Undertake specific research and analytical tasks as required.
- Support the Council's channel shifting ambition, by promoting online transactions
- Offer proactive resolution of customers' complaints and members' enquiries regarding the service ensuring all issues are remedied and a formal response is provided concluding the case within a legislative framework.
- Engage in organisational change activities and actively look for ways to improve service efficiency and develop a continuous improvement approach in service delivery.
- Maintain accurate customer records in all required systems both in the office and out on site including logging of customer feedback and engagement activities in real-time.
- Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and all employees are required to act in such a way that at all times safeguards the health and well-being of children and vulnerable adults.
To be successful for this Contracts & Performance Manager post you will need to have:
- Educated to a degree level or demonstrable ability to operate at this level
- Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Understanding of financial reports, especially management accounts and business plans.
- Demonstrable experience in interrogation and maintaining databases
- Analysis of large data sets
- Preparation of financial and operational performance data
- Experience working largely autonomously to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of solving complex problems; taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.