City of London, London
£265.00 - £268.80 per day
26 days ago
Our client is seeking a Contract Manager on an initial 4 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
£265.00 per day
The Council is looking for an Interim Contract Manager to provide strategic management across the CFM's contracting activity. This will be achieved though driving change, service improvement whilst establishing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders across the council.
The job will also entail providing procurement guidance across the department and support in procurement activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide contract management across the CFM contracts.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders.
- Delivery of procurement projects for Corporate Facilities Management.
- Running tenders using OJEU frameworks.
Skills and Experience:
- Managing complex hard and soft FM contracts.
- Understanding and working knowledge of OJEU procurement regulations.
- Experience of working within public sector procurement.
- Preferably worked in a Facilities Management or corporate contract environment.
- A track record of working well within a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Proven ability to draft complex technical reports that meet the requirements of a varied audience.
For this role you will need the following:
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- Last 2 employers names.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.