£17.39 - £18.23 per hour
5112906 / 19-00728_1568280013
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Maintenance Engineer to join our clients offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Contract Maintenance Engineer, your main duties will include:
- Undertake in all aspects in the delivery of the responsive maintenance function.
- Support the delivery of the NEC3 term services contract within the Transporation services unit
- Act in a spirit of mutual trust and co-operation with the service provider to ensure the effective delivery of projects
- Manage in a collaborative manner internal and external stakeholders in any aspect of the delivery of projects
- Collect and analysis any relevant performance data with respect to the delivery of projects and works activities.
- Deliver any internal or external highway maintenance schemes/works from customer enquiry through to final invoice. Monitor all income and expenditure to ensure viability is achieved.
To be successful for this Contract Maintenance Engineer you will need to have:
- NRSWA Accreditation to Supervisory Level 2.
- BTEC ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of practical experience in highways construction/management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Highways legislation. Skills & Abilities
- Able to carry out duties with due regard to the Equal Opportunities and Customer Care Policies.
- Ability to collate, analyse and interpret financial information accurately for accounting.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and effective interpersonal skills.
- Be experienced in the use of information technology. 9. Able to resolve more complex issues relating to the highways maintenance.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.