West End, London
£10.00 - £10.5 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Advisor to join our clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Contact Centre Advisor, your main duties will include:
- To be the department's customer focused interface with the public on all initial contacts, whether by telephone, web chat, email or letter, giving a prompt, helpful and suitable response at all times in line with corporate customer care standards and bearing in mind the implications of the Data Protection Act, 1984. (Training on Data Protection will be given).
- To promote a positive, helpful image of the Council to customers and to be proactive on behalf of customers to get problems satisfactorily resolved.
- To keep up to date with policies, procedures and practices that effect the Business Group in order to provide accurate advice and information for the public about issues as wide ranging as noise regulations and consumer rights.
- To identify opportunities for improving the service provided and to take an active role in developing the service.
To be successful for this Contact Centre Advisor post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Must be literate and numerate Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
- Ability to gather and collate information from a range of sources.
- Ability to work flexibly and to embrace new challenges and adapt to change. (Ability to do occasional work outside normal hours would be an additional advantage.)
- Excellent keyboard skills and ability to use IT based office systems (e.g. MS Office, Intranet).
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.