£11.05 - £11.60 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Contact Centre Administrator on an initial 5 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
42 Hours per week
Monday - Sunday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, log and deal with all phone and email queries from customers in a timely and professional manner, to meet defined call standards that ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will be expected to ensure that all responses (written or verbal) to customers are of a high quality, detailing appropriate advice and based on accurate information. Where necessary ensuring that appropriate internal 'quality checks' are undertaken before responses are issued.
- Preparing simple reports regarding open enquiries.
- Processing service payments (such as garden waste).
- The role holder will have no direct responsibility for people, but must be a team player and work closely within the team to communicate issues as they arise. Receive, log and resolve if possible.
- Ensure all queries are logged including accurately recording on Echo against the correct specialist area and sub category to enhance prioritizing, for the benefit of the Business, as well as ensuring all customer details (request/complaint/enquire) are entered accurately and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Monitor the Company's own incidents, working closely with other members of the team to ensure that all matters are dealt with in accordance with agreed service standards.
- Escalate incidents when required and advise managers of potential and actual problems. Ensure each incident logged is understood for the benefit of the user and the resolver of the call.
- Achieve personal call targets, e.g. call handling length, talk time, and wrap up and adhere to contractual SLA's.
- Required to operate within the remit of the role and empowered to make decisions relating to customer requirements with authority to complete daily workload without gaining extra authorization.
- Required to gain authorization for any action that has a cost implication to the business.
- Comply/adhere to all VES Camden processes and consistent application of quality standard.
Responsible for ensuring that processes are followed and adhered to. Specifically work with a vast suite of real time reporting including outputs from ECHO on-board paired with GPS monitoring to help.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases