Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£10.15 - £11.15 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conference And Panel Co-Ordinator to join our clients offices based in Stoke on Trent on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Conference And Panel Co-Ordinator, your main duties will include:
- To arrange dates and venues in conjunction with internal and external customers and managers, producing word processed materials and distribution of reports.
- To prepare and produce a range of documents, utilising most appropriate methods to achieve maximum quality possible, this to include word processing, audio and copy typing, etc
- To access, input and retrieve information using Corporate and Departmental information systems (manual and computerised).
- To maintain up-to-date information on files, lists and records as required (manual and/or computerised) and ensure easy retrieval of the same information.
- To undertake research, gather information and produce reports, statements and statistical summaries using appropriate systems.
To be successful for this Conference And Panel Co-Ordinator post you will need to have:
- Ability to demonstrate experience of positive and effective working relationships.
- An understanding of health & safety.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minute taking experience including efficient production of notes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and in particular the application of the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Good administrative skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to travel to meetings away from the office base
Enhanced DBS Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.