17 days ago
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Audio Visual Supervisor to work for the local council, the hiring manager is seeking someone who has had atleast 2-3 years experience and is also a team fit!
The Duties will be managed and consist of:
Day to day supervision of:
2 x Audio Visual Technicians
1 x Audio Visual Apprentice/Assistant
Casual Technicians - as and when
The applicant must be responsible for supervising the delivery of brent AV service including any maintanance and services the organisation may have.
The service areas the applicant may work in:
- Administration Areas
- Customer Services, Registration and Nationalities, Libraries and other public services
- Conference and Events
- Training Centre
- Public Areas/ Public performance/exhibition areas
- Public Information Systems
- Performance Space
- Willesden Green Library
The Audio Visual Supervisor will also be expected to supervise Brent AV Services team.
This Position will entail out of hours and bank holiday working when required.
- Liaise with contracted AV maintenance providers to ensure any damages, repairs and replacement equipment requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently and will maintain relevant management/performance reports on servicing.
- Liaise with customers and manage any complaints for the service ensuring a positive resolution aligned with Council's complaint procedure.
- Obtain quotes for AV services from external AV suppliers when required for both internal and external clients always ensuring that the council gets the best quote in terms of service, value and quality for the event.
- Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility and all employees are required to act in such a way that at all times safeguards the health and well being of children and vulnerable adults.
Support the Audio Visual & FM Projects Manager to manage AV Services team in maintaining testing and servicing all Audio Visual equipment (including maintaining licences, software upgrades etc.) within Brent Civic Centre/Willesden Green Cultural Centre and for event services including maintaining service records and inventories. Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc testing is carried out across all areas.
If you are interested in this position please contact me on:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.