£9.03 - £9.48 per hour
15 days ago
Our client is seeking a Concierge/Customer Service Assistant to join their offices based in Cambridge on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of extension.
As the Concierge, you will provide an effective, high-quality concierge/meet and greet service to the external and internal customers. You will predominantly be assisting customers face to face, you will also support customers using the internet, by telephone switchboard service and electronic channels. Your main duties will include:
- Pro-actively assist customers to resolve queries themselves by supporting their use of self-service technology (internet forms, webcam interactions or telephone).
- Supports the customer and solves their issue in the most efficient way possible in a single contact, in line with customer service standards.
- Strive to exceed customer's expectations and focus on providing consistent service excellence
- Gather customer satisfaction information as required and identify unique or repeat process issues, providing feedback to team leaders, to ensure process improvements, and therefore customer satisfaction, are achieved through continual enhancements.
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks, call handling and central post/scanning team activities across customer services as demand requires.
To be successful for the role of Concierge/Customer Service Assistant:
- Excellent customer service skills - both internal and external customers
- IT skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint and website content management
- Numeracy skills including collation and calculation and interpretation of numerical and financial data
- Able to provide evidence of experience in a high volume customer facing role, providing service at a high quality
- Able to provide evidence having worked in a role using computer systems to regularly and frequently to input data or retrieve information
- Experience in the public sector, preferably in a local authority environment
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £9.03 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases