£19.63 - £24.44 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
24 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Compliance Team Leader has arisen with the local authorities in Coalville.
- Efficiently manage and report on legislative compliance for the Council's Housing and Corporate buildings including:
- Maintaining compliance for Legionella, Fire, Lift, Fuel, Electrical, etc. regulations;
- Provide reports for senior managers and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Write procedures to demonstrate actions taken in order to maintain compliance, ensuring results are kept electronically for easy retrieval;
- Ensure all remedial actions are completed within the appropriate timescales;
- Managing, evaluating and controlling the use of the contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers supporting the delivery of an efficient, compliant service across Asset Management, Property Services and Housing;
- Work with the managers of the Internal Repairs Team to agree programmes of work;
- Managing, evaluating and controlling the performance of all resources involved in the delivery of legislative compliance;
- Maintain electronic records to demonstrate with legislative regulations for compliance in all areas, as indicated above.
- To create a team where a culture of excellent customer service is a key focus for all job activities.
- To grow talent and capability in the team by undertaking all employee appraisals timely and effectively, addressing any issues as appropriate.
- To build pride, passion and reputation by creating a Council of excellence through strong motivational leadership.
- To challenge and drive performance to create an excellent service and Council.
Hours of work are 8.45am till 5pm, 36,25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.