£17 - £24 per hour
13 days ago
- Efficiently manage and report on legislative compliance for the Council's Housing and Corporate buildings including:
- Maintaining compliance for Legionella, Fire, Lift, Fuel, Electrical, etc. regulations;
- Provide reports for senior managers and external regulatory bodies as appropriate;
- Write procedures to demonstrate actions taken in order to maintain compliance, ensuring results are kept electronically for easy retrieval;
- Ensure all remedial actions are completed within the appropriate timescales;
- Managing, evaluating and controlling the use of the contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers supporting the delivery of an efficient, compliant service across Asset Management, Property Services and Housing;
- Work with the managers of the Internal Repairs Team to agree programmes of work;
- Managing, evaluating and controlling the performance of all resources involved in the delivery of legislative compliance;
- Ensuring full compliance with all Council policies and relevant health and safety, environmental and CDM legislation and good practice requirements, including acting as a safety representative for the service;
- Maintain electronic records to demonstrate with legislative regulations for compliance in all areas, as indicated above.
- To create a team where a culture of excellent customer service is a key focus for all job activities.
- To grow talent and capability in the team by undertaking all employee appraisals timely and effectively, addressing any issues as appropriate.
- To build pride, passion and reputation by creating a Council of excellence through strong motivational leadership.
- To challenge and drive performance to create an excellent service and Council.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.