Up to £17500 per annum
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity as a Compliance Assistant on a permanent basis to join our team.
What do we do?
We help contractors your limited company on your terms. From light-touch online accounts to in-depth personal tax planning, we provide different accountancy services. This employee will be speaking to contractors about
- Good PayStream team fit
- Admin experience
- Not jumped around too much
- Humble and hardworking
- Outstanding communication skills via telephone and email
Role purpose and characteristics
- To ensure all contracts are processed quickly and efficiently.
- To assist with audits of expenses.
- To assist with any email queries and requests for information from customers.
- Must have a passion for delivering exceptional service thereby assisting the Compliance Department in their duties and exceeding customer expectations.
- Possess excellent communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn, be flexible and adaptable to changing processes.
- To support the Compliance Department with their administrative duties taking responsibility for all contracts processing, expense auditing and emails received including updating/logging data on our systems.
- To be flexible in their approach to work, undertaking specific projects or work as and when required by management.
- Desire to learn new skills and to progress into the role of a Compliance Officer.
- To communicate effectively through the mediums of email and telephone with customers, with an objective to swiftly respond to any queries or requests for information.
- To develop and maintain effective communication channels with all PayStream departments, ensuring that necessary information is inputted into the relevant IT screens.
- To promote the culture of PayStream by demonstrating the cultural values of the team - best service delivery within a friendly and open department.
- To inspire colleagues by setting a great example in everything you do.
- Advocates of the brand - "market leaders for compliant employment solutions".
- Process contracts received by 4.30pm on the same working day. Any contracts received after this must be processed before 10.30am the following working day.
- Audit expenses within the timescales notified by your manager.
- Respond to any email requests for information within 24 hours of receipt.
- Organised and efficient attitude to work.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Annual leave starting from 23 days (plus bank holidays)
- Excellent Company bonus scheme paid out in December- £0-£1500.
- Long service awards such as extra holidays!
- Monthly company social events including pub quizzes, Manchester boat cruises, treat day to the races each year!! (Just to name a few)
- Generous helpings of free fresh fruit and refreshments
- Regular surprise treats to keep your energy up, from Dominos to ice-creams
- Outstanding Study support package towards your Professional Qualifications
- Up to 6 days paid study leave for professional qualifications
- Ongoing training and development
- Company pension
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.