£17.00 - £23.00 per hour
18 days ago
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Compliance Maintenance officer to work for our local council,
The details below state what they are looking for!
to complete a defined set of compliance and PPM activities, and to complete first-fix repairs where these are beyond the capacity of Multi-Skilled Facilities Officers, and to commission and oversee the completion of more complex repairs and small scale refurbishment projects by a range of contractors.
- To complete a range of compliance checks / PPM activities at all the buildings where this is the responsibility of the Facilities Management team, to include (not exclusively):
- Emergency lighting testing
- Temperature monitoring of hot and cold water outlets
- Visual inspection of cold water testing
- Lamp replacements
- TMV testing
- De-scaling of shower heads
- Identify repairs and maintenance activity across the Council's corporate estate
- Undertake 'first fix' repairs (including electrical, mechanical and fabric tasks) to employer, industry and legislative standards as identified by the Facilities Manager
- Commission and oversee the completion of more complex repairs and small scale refurbishment projects by a range of contractors as requested by the Facilities Manager to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards
- To ensure that all works completed by both the postholder and commissioned contractors are compliant with and follow the Council's defined health and safety policies and processes
You must have the below in order to be submitted to this role:
- Successfully completed a recognised apprenticeship or training programme in their core trade leading to an appropriate qualification e.g. Electrical, mechanical, building
- Thorough understanding of statutory building compliance
- Hold a CSCS card in relevant competency including achieving the necessary Health & Safety elem
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of Maintenance Repairs tasks as a fully qualified tradesperson.
- Experience of multi-tasking, working to deadlines and ability to adapt to changing and conflicting p
- Experience of working on domestic and commercial property/installation
- A practical knowledge of Health & Safety- risk assessments and COSHH etc
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A VALID CSCS for this role,
FITNESS TO WORK LETTER
DRIVING LICENCE NEEDED!
if you are interested in this position - please contact me on:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.