Up to £350 per day + Excellent Benefits
25 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a Compliance And Information Governance Advisor has arisen with the local authorities in Bedfordshire.
- Process Freedom of Information/EIR and Subject Access/ Rights disclosure requests, within the statutory timeframe.
- Provide expert advice regarding the application of exceptions/ exemptions to disclosure and coordinate response.
- Appropriately redact information prior to disclosure.
- Conduct information request Internal Reviews.
- Support with the maintenance of the Information Asset Register and Retention Schedule.
- Assist with the preparation of Data Sharing and Data Handling Agreements.
- Assist the Service with tasks associate with information legislation as appropriate.
Skills and Experience:
- Subject Access Request, Freedom of Information Requests, EIHs.
- Ability to use icasework.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.