£210 - £250 per day + Depending on experience
29 days ago
A 5 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Compliance and Information Governance Advisor within the local authorities in Bedford.
The IT team is responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining the Council's IT, including hardware support and provision, applications and systems specification, management and delivery and telephony and network provision and support. It is a key service support and enabling business and providing the levers for change across the Council.
- All Staff and elected Members'
- Members of the public and external organisations
- 3rd party suppliers, shared services and partnership agencies
- Process Freedom of Information/EIR and Subject Access/ Rights disclosure requests, within the statutory timeframe.
- Provide expert advice regarding the application of exceptions/ exemptions to disclosure and coordinate response.
- Appropriately redact information prior to disclosure
- Conduct information request Internal Reviews.
- Support with the maintenance of the Information Asset Register and Retention Schedule
- Assist with the preparation of Data Sharing and Data Handling Agreements
- Assist the Service with tasks associate with information legislation as appropriate.
Rate of pay
£210 - £250 per day depending on experience
Hours of work are 09:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.