£13.99 - £14.69 per hour
6 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Officer to join our clients offices based in Sandbach on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Communications Officer, your main duties will include:
- Develop and implement cost-effective, creative, audience-specific communications plans and products, that promote the Council and that support the Council's business objectives, using a wide range of digital and traditional channels.
- Commission cost-effective, creative, audience-specific communications products from a range of internal and external providers including Media Relations Officers, Online Services Team and Creative Design and Print Framework suppliers.
- Set, monitor and evaluate SMART communications objectives for communications activity, including both output and outcome measures.
- Contribute to a co-ordinated schedule of communications activity for Cheshire East Council.
- Contribute to a comprehensive body of marketing and communications intelligence to inform and support delivery of the Council's communications objectives.
- Build an influential network of internal and external contacts as an enabling resource to support delivery of the Council's communications objectives.
To be successful for this Communications Officer post you will need to have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification/experience in a communications discipline
- RSA2 typing speed qualification or an equivalent level of experience
- Excellent understanding of marketing/PR communications theories and concepts
- Project Management Excellent copywriting for a range of audiences and channels including media releases Good general IT skills (including Microsoft Office)
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.