£10.37 - £10.89 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications And Marketing Assistant to join our clients offices based in Nuneaton on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Communications And Marketing Assistant , your duties will include:
- Be committed to the Council's Vision and carry out work within the spirit and intention of its core values.
- An understanding and awareness of the concept of "Making Every Contact Count" (MECC), attending training where necessary.
- Contribute to the delivery and review of service standards, quality and performance targets in accordance with Corporate and Service Unit delivery and business plans.
- To contribute to the production of relevant Corporate delivery plans and the annual Service Unit business plan.
- To ensure that due regard is given to all enquiries, requests and complaints from Elected Members and customers and ensure that any necessary action is taken efficiently.
- To work to ensure that the Service Unit seeks excellence in its service to its customers, both internal and external.
To be successful for this Communications And Marketing Assistant post you will need to have:
- Recent and relevant experience in one or more of the following: media relations, journalism, social media communications.
- Experience of working with the general public.
- Able to perform the role of a good ambassador for the Council, maintaining a confident and professional image at all times.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good standard of keyboard skills and proficiency with a range of computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and use of the internet.
- Understanding of, and commitment to customer care.
- Able to handle sensitive, complex and confidential enquiries in a diplomatic and efficient manner.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.