£160.64 - £200 per day + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
15 days ago
A 6 month+ opportunity has arisen for a Communications and Engagement Officer within the local authorities in Southwark.
You must have local government experience!
- To develop, deliver and review a comprehensive engagement and communications plan to support the delivery of Low Traffic Neighbourhoods, involving internal and external stakeholders
- To work seamlessly between the External Affairs and Highways team to ensure consistent messaging and a joined up approach across this complex project.
- To promote the council's new Low Neighbourhood Traffic (LTN) programme both externally to residents and other local stakeholders and internally to staff.
- To deliver an outward facing engagement programme to ensure that local people and other key stakeholders are informed, listened to and involved in the project.
- To ensure consistency of communication messages to all audiences, and work with colleagues in the External Affairs to communicate those messages using appropriate channels.
- To organise and oversee engagement events with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- To develop and manage a process for logging and responding to all enquiries regarding this project in a timely manner, and managing a FAQ resource.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.