£9.68 - £10.16 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Commissioning Support Officer to join their offices in Macclesfield on a temporary contract basis for 3 months.
This role is required to complete a one-off project supporting the retention of a number of Adult Social Care records within the case management system - Liquid Logic.
You will be office based and required to cross-reference data between systems, be efficient in all Microsoft programs and have the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
You will collate performance and business information relating to Adults Social Care, Childrens and Public Health services commissioned within the Team and submit information for use and for presentation by Commissioning Managers/Contracts and Quality Assurance Managers, so that the performance management requirements and improvement agenda are met. This includes:
- Support Commissioning/ Contracts and Quality Assurance Managers by employing a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and Sharepoint to undertake a range of tasks on their behalf.
- Supporting the development of high level reports e.g. for DMT/Cabinet/CLT/Scrutiny/team meetings etc; sensitive HR related documents/letters to staff; complex mail merges; financial spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Complete these tasks from written/electronic drafts or dictation as required as generated by the Senior Manager to ensure that all correspondence and other tasks are dealt with promptly and to a high standard of presentation.
To be successful for the role of Commissioning Support Officer, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience working in a commissioning support, administrative, business support or similar role
- Experience using databases
- Experience producing performance data and MI
- Financial monitoring and processing
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £9.68 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases