City of London, London
£361.45 - £379.52 per day
19-00467 / 5109809_1567435886
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Commissioning Programme Lead to join our clients offices based in the city of London on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Commissioning Programme Lead, your main duties will include:
Council in partnership with NHS Clinical Commissioning Group are jointly appointing this post aligned to Partnership to lead on the delivery of innovative approaches to outcomes-based commissioning and therefore delivery across health and social care.
- The Council and CCG have an ambitious vision for collaborative commissioning and delivery of our Partnership priority for Children and Young People.
- The Commissioning Programme Lead for Children and Young People will have responsibility for the strategic leadership of both the joint commissioning approach and the implementation of the:
- The Partnership priority for Children and Young People.
- Recommendations of the Joint Children and Young People Emotional Well being and Mental Health Review PURPOSE Build and strengthen strategic relationships so that priorities for Physical Health, Mental Health, Education and Well being are agreed by and delivered through collaboration with partners.
- Take a population-based approach to commissioning, focused on health and social care outcomes for children, young people and their families and working with and through Partnership in accordance with Bridges to Health and Well being.
- Take the lead for trans formative commissioning for children and young people (CYP), and therefore delivery for Council and NHS Clinical Commissioning Group that will improve outcomes for families, instead of focusing on maintaining current service arrangements.
To be Successful for this Commissioning Programme Lead post you will need to have:
- The post holder should be qualified to Master's degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent achievement through experience.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification and/or membership of a relevant professional body.
- Demonstrate evidence of continued professional, managerial and personal development within the relevant discipline.
- Substantial experience in a relevant professional/management capacity within a highly complex organisation, with experience of managing a significant portfolio; management and development of staff and responsibility of the management of substantial resources, including financial budgets.
- Proven track-record of influencing strategic decision makers.
- Substantial experience of strategic planning and decision making.
- Commissioning and commercial awareness.
- Project and programme management.
- Report writing.
- Effective Communicator.
Start Date: 23/09/19
Working hours: 36 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £361.45 per day
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.