£8.74 - £9.18 per hour
11 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Clerical Assistant to join our client's offices based in Tamworth on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Clerical Assistant, your main duties will be split in the following:
- Switchboard Operator - receiving and transferring the main switchboard calls for the office. This will also include post duties, scanning and other general admin tasks.
- Support to the Child Protection Conferencing Team - this will include preparing packs, reports, information for meetings, compiling and distributing invites and recording information on spreadsheets.
To be successful for this Clerical Assistant post, you will need to have:
- Good IT skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data entry skills - management of in house records management systems
- Effective communication skills - customer care skills
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £8.74 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.