£9.74 - £10.23 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleansing Team Leader to join our clients offices based in Bath on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Cleansing Team Leader, your main duties will include:
- With the Collections & Cleansing Managers participate in the formulation of detailed Team objectives.
- With the Collections & Cleansing Managers ensure the effective and efficient implementation and delivery of Council services and the achievement of the Council's objectives.
- To contribute to co-operative working across service areas.
- To assist in ensuring the Team's services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and health and safety issues are identified and addressed effectively.
- To assist in ensuring effective external and internal working relationships are established and maintained with organisations and agencies relevant to the work of the Collection & Cleansing Services teams.
- To ensure effective and accessible communication with staff, service users, the general public and others as appropriate
To be successful for this Cleansing Team Leader post you will need to have:
- Driver must have a clean category C3 licence (Old 7.5 tonne GVW permission - LGV)
- Trained to at least NVQ Level 2
- Banks man Training Required
- Manual Handling Training Required
41 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.