£9.74 - £10.22 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleansing Team Leader to join our clients offices based in Bath on a temporary basis contract for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Cleansing Team Leader, your main duties will include:
- To contribute to co-operative working across service areas.
- To assist in ensuring the Team's services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and health and safety issues are identified and addressed effectively.
- To assist in ensuring effective external and internal working relationships are established and maintained with organisations and agencies relevant to the work of the Collection & Cleansing Services teams.
- To ensure effective and accessible communication with staff, service users, the general public and others as appropriate.
- Employees at this level would be expected to work with minimal supervision and to accept responsibility for the direction of the work of trainees, agency staff and/or other employees assigned to them.
- To liaise with management on operational matters including advising on potential abuse of services (e.g. Fly tipping, Trade Waste)
- All staff to have a reasonable level of communication skills to enable them to liase with customers,clients & management
To be successful for this Cleansing Team Leader, you will need to have:
- Driver must have a clean category C3 licence (Old 7.5 tonne GVW permission - LGV)
- Trained to at least NVQ Level 2
- Banks man Training Required
- Manual Handling Training Required
40 hours per week
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.