£7.70 - £8.08 per hour
12 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join our clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Cleaner, your main duties will include:
- Vacuum all floors, dust and polish furniture in all Mayoral Suit rooms, Cabinet Meeting Room, Members Room, Cabinet Office rooms and Council Chamber. Empty bins/ recycling bins. Damp wipe / dust window ledges.
- To clean Mayor's Parlour toilets, bathroom and kitchen area
- To clean Members room and Members' kitchen
- General cleaning duties throughout the Civic areas
- To clean toilets in Civic area and Council Chamber Foyer and replenishing supplies
- Maintain stock levels of cleaning materials, toilet tissue, hand towels in civic area toilets
- Report any defects/repairs to the duty hallkeeper.
To be successful for this Cleaner post you will need to have:
- Uses basic planning techniques for managing emails and/or administrative tasks
- Uses diary/outlook to plan in advance
- Effectively juggles routine day-day activities and tasks
- Presents written information clearly
- Makes appropriate use of communication channels, phone, email letters, face to face
- Listens attentively to others, taking a genuine interest in their views/needs
- Communicates clearly when invited to make a contribution at meetings
36 hours per week
Monday - Sunday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.