Up to £8.55 per hour
13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Cleaner on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
TO START TOMORROW OR ASAP.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Working Hours to be confirmed, potentially full time and part time. At a pay rate of £8.55Per Hour
The purpose of this job is to ensure cleaning standards in Housekeeping are maintained. Work schedules within the inpatient, outpatient, clinical and wards areas are used. Organising duties for Housekeeping Assistants ensuring that these duties are carried out to the standard of all schedules in a safe and courteous manner, daily or week
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the delivery of cleaning, patient catering and customer services to an agreed standard as defined in the service level specification within inpatient, outpatient, clinical areas and wards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To comply with NHS & Serco policies on Health & Safety, COSHH and other statutory legalisation.
- Compete the Healthcare Cleaning work methods as trained and instructed within BICS standards
- Under take the emptying, disposure and replacement of Healthcare Cleaning waste containers as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly in line with NHS's infection control manual.
- Maintain high personal hygiene and infection control standards.
- Participate as a full member of the wider team supporting colleagues and working flexibly to cover other members of the team.
- Assisting and liaising with other members of the management team.
- Reporting on the facilities general condition and repair in terms of maintenance reporting and hazard spotting
- Complete service audits in line with contract output.
- Complete service audits in line relation to NHS or Serco Performance audits in agreed priority timescales.
- Participate in recruitment, training, and absence management of Healthcare Cleaning assistants and Ward Hosts as required.
- Conduct investigatory interviews.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the manager and within the individuals skill set and capability.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Please note that a DBS is required for the role, if you do not have one at this present time you can still apply and we will apply for one on your behalf.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.