£8.43 - £9.61 per hour
4 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join our busy offices based in Dartford on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £8.55 p/h.
As the Cleaner, your main duties will include:
- To ensure the delivery of cleaning, patient catering and customer services to an agreed standard as defined in the service level specification within inpatient, outpatient, clinical areas and wards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To comply with NHS & Serco policies on Health & Safety, COSHH and other statutory legalisation.
- Compete the Healthcare Cleaning work methods as trained and instructed within BICS standards
- Undertake the emptying, disposure and replacement of Healthcare Cleaning waste containers as directed and ensure that waste is disposed of correctly in line with NHS's infection control manual.
- Maintain high personal hygiene and infection control standards.
- Participate as a full member of the wider team supporting colleagues and working flexibly to cover other members of the team.
- Assisting and liaising with other members of the management team.
- Reporting on the facilities general condition and repair in terms of maintenance reporting and hazard spotting
- Complete service audits in line with contract output.
- Complete service audits in line relation to NHS or Serco Performance audits in agreed priority timescales.
- Participate in recruitment, training, and absence management of Healthcare Cleaning assistants and Ward Hosts as required.
- Conduct investigatory interviews.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as prescribed by the manager and within the individuals skill set and capability.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.