St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£12.00 - £17.43 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
18 days ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Enforcement Officer to join our busy offices based in St Albans on a temporary basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £12.00 - £14.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Civil Enforcement Officer, your main duties will include:
- Patrolling streets and car parks
- Checking regulations are being followed
- Giving advice to the public on parking regulations and facilities
- Checking parking tickets and issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
To be successful for this Civil Enforcement Officer post you will need to have:
- Previous experience working as a Civil Enforcement Officer
- Previous experience working in the council
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.