Up to £20417 per annum
14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity as a Chef de Partie on a permanent basis to join our clients' team.
£20,417 per annum
About the Role
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team on a Permanent Annualised hours contract. If you are an ambitious, creative and outgoing chef, this is a great opportunity to develop and progress in your career.
You will be joining a team of 15 chefs, working across our two new kitchens to provide innovative, fresh food daily. All of our food is fresh and seasonal and you will have the opportunity to use fruit and vegetables from our Estate garden as well as working alongside our Gamekeepers.
- You have a genuine passion for the hospitality and food industry and a desire to maintain and drive our reputation forward
- You work to high standards and you take pride in your work and presentation
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are confident and self-motivated
- You are a team player and can work well under pressure
- You are willing to learn and take direction and progress within your role and the industry
- You understand how food and flavours work together to create innovative food
- You have a passion for local and seasonal produce
Required Skills and Experience
- You are approachable, friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking
- You have previous experience as a Chef de Partie within a high-quality establishment, preferably with a 2 Rosette background
- You are able to present and plate imaginative and attractive food
- You can take initiative and work unsupervised
- You have an SVQ Level 3 in professional cookery or equivalent
- Nice staff accommodation, if needed
- Meals whilst on shift are provided free of charge
- Share of Service Charge and Gratuities
- Uniform is provided
- Access to the staff benefit scheme
- Free use of staff gym
- Discounted use of estate activities
- Refer a friend Bonus Scheme
- Staff events
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.