£11.10 - £11.65 per hour
11 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chas Administration Officer to join our clients offices based in Morden for a temporary contract basis for 1 year with the possibility of an extension.
As the Chas Administration Officer, your main duties will include:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the company
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Respond to routine correspondence and e-mails
- To contribute to technical documents and other written reports and correspondence appropriate to the area of work.
- Take noted at meetings.
- Maintain and collate reports.
To be successful for this Chas Administration Officer post you will need to have:
- Accurate data input to a bespoke financial management system and database
- good telephone skills and able to deal with difficult calls in a professional manner
- Experience of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Minimum of 2 years admin experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
- Oversee and support less experiences colleagues.
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.