£10.34 - £11.68 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 4 Month+ opportunity for a Ceremony Coordinator has arisen within the local authorities in Lincoln.
Purpose of Job
- Supporting the service in providing compliant and comprehensive customer facing, statutory, non statutory, and support functions in accordance with Service and Statutory Standards, while meeting the business needs in line with the Directorate and County Council objectives, standards, policies and procedures. This is with specific regard to providing excellent service delivery for Registration, Celebratory and Coroners Services
- Taking ownership and responsibility for all aspects of ceremony booking and co-ordination
Main Responsibilities, Tasks & Duties
- Assist and provide support to Registration/Coroners Staff, Managers and Colleagues as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices with due regard to the statutory responsibilities of the Services.
- To oversee the administrative duties in connection with ceremonies in the county including facilitating the resourcing of ceremonies through staff allocation
- Provide information and advice on the full range of celebratory events to ensure that customers are able to make an informed choice
- Registering marriages, civil partnerships, citizenship and other civil ceremonies at registration offices and licensed venues and completing the accompanying administrative duties.
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the Services management processes and to recommend improvements that can be made to these
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including: set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self against targets.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of all information/financial systems including Customer/Service data, performance information data, and regular reports through the use of technology and systems. Promoting good practice in the provision of accurate and timely information, ensuring all returns and management statistics are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.