Up to £16.56 per hour + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a Cctv Operator has arisen with the local authorities in Morden.
As the Cctv Operator, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for providing day-to-day cover on matters in the absence of the supervising officer on matters directly relating to the duties of the post-holder and refer more complex issues for decision where early responses are required.
- Responsible for issuing Penalty Charge Notices (and any other amendments) as appropriate for the contravention of parking, loading and waiting regulations, Bus Lane, static and moving traffic contraventions when processing evidence captured with CCTV enforcement.
- Responsible for ensuring all PC's, external hard drives and encrypted memory sticks are correctly used and are in good condition.
- To ensure all review target dates are met and PCN's issued within the laid down timelines.
To be successful for this Cctv Operator post you will need to have:
- The ability to remain polite with members of the public whilst communicating both face to face and on the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work to set timetables.
- Able to produce speedy and accurate work.
- Understanding of and a commitment to Customer Care.
- Able to operate a computer.
- To hold a City & Guilds or BTEC Level 2 Intermediate Award in CCTV Camera Enforcement.
Hours of work are 8am till 4pm, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.