£9.74 - £10.23 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a C.C.T.V. And Emergency Response Controller to join our clients offices based in Castell-nedd on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the C.C.T.V. And Emergency Response Controller, your main duties will include:
- To be fully conversant with and proficient in the use of the CCTV management and control system.
- Control and operation of all of the cameras on the system.
- Pro-active patrolling of the camera system searching for incidents related to any criminal activity, public order offences, vehicle related crime, severe traffic congestion, littering offences, illegal trading or any other offences identifiable by officers.
- To maintain appropriate records.
- To communicate with the South Wales Police Control Room by use of the telephone or radio and report all incidents of criminal activity or other activity of concern.
- To use the Storenet Radio system for communication with businesses in Port Talbot and Neath town centres.
- To be responsible for all recording mediums used in the control room, ensuring the security of all images recorded.
To be successful for this C.C.T.V. And Emergency Response Controller post you will need to have:
- Act fairly and not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or any other difference in individuals, that is not relevant to the operators duties.
- Must carry out his/her duties in a professional and courteous manner with due regard and consideration to others.
- Behave with personal integrity and understanding.
- Use moderate language, which is not defamatory or abusive when dealing with members with members of the public and colleagues.
- Be fit for work and remain alert at all times.
Ability to work under pressure
- Data Entry
- Excellent communication skills both written and interpersonal
- Team player and able to fit in and work with a team
37 Hours per week
Monday - Sunday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.