Up to £31.5 per hour + Excellent Benefits
28 days ago
4 months +
A 4 months+ opportunity for a Category Manager Construction specialist has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
Current projects include new rail stations, bus station improvements, M&E and related professional services.
- Lead, build and develop a category specific expert team to provide commercial advice to the organisation.
- Manage highly complex and strategic procurements and central, strategic contract management for assigned projects.
- Deliver best practice approaches within the category by providing category specific oversight of all relevant procurements/contracts for the organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant professional qualification (i.e. MCIPS or IACCM) and membership of the relevant membership body.
- Practical experience of successfully performing in a similar role.
- Excellent track record of successfully delivering highly complex strategic procurements and strategic contract management
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.